[OutVoice] Concerts & Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 2-03-13

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 09:05:38 CST 2013

Unashamed Faith Cafe features the best in Spiritual and gifted artists
from around the world who have united together in faith, hope and love.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on http://v109fm.com
Saturdays 12-1pm Est. Replays Sundays 8-9pm Est.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on
http://cornerstoneconnection.org Sundays 6-7pm Est. Wednesdays 12-1pm Est.

To find out more visit:  http://unashamedfaithcafe.com
Also, check out: http://www.youtube.com/user/azzzonline

Shawn Thomas to perform February 10, 2013

New Spirit MCC, Cincinnati, OH. 10:30 am  Worship Service.

More info on Shawn visit: http://www.shawnthomasonline.com

Shawn Thomas will Grace us with a new Praise & Worship CD

Out soon by Shawn Thomas new project "Voice of Worship". Stay tuned
for additional info on this new release by visiting:
http://shawnthomasonline.com

Rev. Yolanda to perform Feb 16, 2013

Winter Is A Drag Ball, Higher Ground Ballroom, South Burlington, VT,
8:00 – 9:30 pm

For more info and tickets visit:
http://www.highergroundmusic.com/event/winter-is-a-drag-ball-2013

Rev. Yolanda congrats on your  new music -  “Rev. Yolanda's Country
Gospel Kirtan, Vol.1 - God Is

Rev. Yolanda’s new music has hints of Country Gospel, Native American,
and Hindu Kirtan music combined with New Thought lyrics and a few
House Music beats and wonderful vocal harmonies.

To purchase - please visit: www.yolanda.net

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 2-03-13

Ray Vester - Have A Little Faith
Cheryl A. Bragg - Mercy Me
Rev. Delores P. Berry - We Shall Behold
Kevin John Smith - All I Want Bill Muncy - Heart To Heart
Bill Muncy - Heart to Heart
Nhojj - Amazing Grace
Robert Anton - Satan We're Gonna Tear Your Kingdom Down
Shawn Thomas - You Are Here Lord / The Christ In You
Debbie George - Waters of Your Love
Justin Ryan - I'm Not The Enemy
Charles K. Brown - For My Best Friend
Burning Nopal - Voices Cry Out
Dan Manjovi - (There Is) No Wall Between Us
Robert Urban - The Great Refusa1

If you would like your music played on my radio program or have a
project you would like promoted please contact me by responding to this
email.

Have a wonderful week,
Arizzona