[OutVoice] QMH for Feb: Gladys Bentley Tribute

tsunamiinc at aol.com tsunamiinc at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 12:40:47 CST 2013

Excellent, as always, JD. I love that you cover as many aspects of someone's career that you can - from recordings to photos.

I'm currently doing research for a book about women's music and Gladys is one of our foremothers. You're making it easy for me. I only have to go to your site to read about so many of the lesbian musicians who came before us.

Jamie

Jamie Anderson
www.jamieanderson.com