[OutVoice] OutVoice, SWS, and GLBT HAll Of Fame News

Len Rogers len at stonewallsociety.com
Sun Dec 29 17:54:30 CST 2013

Happy Holidays all!
    Hope your Holidays, no matter what you celebrate, are wonderful! I do have a voice again, yay! Not sounding the greatest but that will improve daily I am told. But I have much more exciting news to share!
    On January 27, 2014 8pm eastern time we will have our Honoree Induction for the Class of 2013 in the GLBT Hall Of Fame at  http://www.glbthalloffame.com/. I am still awaiting approval confirmation from most of the Honorees. I can share one though that being Marlee & Tully for RightOutTV! I will of course have more soon. If you would like to participate in the Induction by presenting or with music please just email me at this address. We will be celebrating the GLBT Hall O Fame’s 10th Anniversary in 2014 so I have a few surprises in store for the Induction. For one we will open the ALLY Wing at the GLBT HOF. Tune in for the Induction for more.....
    OutVoice is growing!!! I have looked for ways to promote the other arts represented in the SWS GLBT Artists Directory, and have found an art and method to promote. Starting in January 2014 OutVoice will further its voice by adding a new chart! The OutVoice Top Ten Literary Picks of the month. Voting will open on January 1, 2014. Same rules and premise, one ballot per valid email address pre month. The Literature voted must be by a community artist, about the community, or by a community ally. All Literature that is not adult content and or sexually explicit will be accepted. That can be a poem, book of poems, a book, a play, a script, etc.
     This will also bring about some date changes for charts at OutVoice. beginning in February 2014; The Top Ten Song Chart will post on the 5th of each month. The Top Twenty CD Chart will post on the 10th of each month. And the Top Ten Literary Picks will post on the 15th of each month. All for the previous month’s voting. So please share this with your friends and of course Literary artists.
Happy New Year!!!!!!!
Len
StoneWall Society / OutVoice
Rainbow World Radio / GLBT Hall Of Fame