[OutVoice] Concerts and Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe (UFC) 8-18-13

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 08:04:39 CDT 2013

Unashamed Faith Cafe (UFC) features the best in Spiritual and gifted
artists from around the world who have united  together in faith, hope and
love.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on Cornerstone
Connection http://cornerstoneconnection.org Sundays 6-7 pm Est. Wednesdays
12 noon-1 pm Est.

To find out more visit:  http://unashamedfaithcafe.com
Also, check out: http://www.youtube.com/user/azzzonline

Facebook often? Unashamed Faith Cafe on Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/UnashamedFaithCafe

Ray Vester to perform Aug 20, 2013

The ONE Church, Dallas, TX 7:30 pm Concert.

Rev.Yolanda to perform Sept 7, 2013

Unity Center of Practical Spirituality, Norwalk, CT. Rev. Yolanda's Old
Time Gospel Hour, 8:00 pm Est. Concert

More info on Rev.Yolanda visit http://yolanda.net

Robert Urban to perform Sept. 15, 2013

Long Island Community Fellowship Music Festival, “One World, One Family!"
Bellmore Theater, Bellmore NY, 2:30 pm Est. $20 each.

Rev. Yolanda & Rev. Glen share ACIM Study and Fellowship – Ongoing
Wednesdays

The Fellowship of Awakening held at Yeoryai Studios, 2067 Broadway (at 72nd
St) NYC,7-9 pm Est.

The Fellowship of Awakening! Practices the power of forgiveness, by using
the 365 lessons of the ACIM workbook.

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 8-18-13.

Deborah Hightower- Rock of Strength
Marsha Stevens-Pino - I am Whole
Melanie Wilkinson - Faithful
Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes - We Are Angels (country version)
Justin Ryan - Lonely Comin’ Down
John Edmonds - What About Me Lord
Melvin Tan - God Gives Me The Answers
Cheryl A. Bragg - Lord I Give You Praise
Marcus Young - You Are God (Healing Rain)
Debbie George - Waters of Your Love
Sean Kagalis - Joy
Terry Christopher - Take My Hand
Jeffrey Wilgus - Angels
Robert Urban - Monsters
Bob Rowe - The Light in Your Eyes

If you would like your music played on my radio program or have a
project you would like promoted please contact me here on Facebook.

Thanks,
Arizzona