[OutVoice] All I Am – New Digital Single by Robin Renée supports Anti-Bullying You Will Rise Project

Menage a Music menage98 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 13 13:01:08 CDT 2013

Hello OutVoice friends-

I wanted to let you know about a new song I have out, plus the most recent
chant recording, for which I've been getting the word out slowly but surely.
I hope you'll take a look/listen.

Peace & Pride!

Robin Renée

Menage a Music (BMI)
P.O. Box 204
Atco, NJ 08004 USA
CONTACT: Menage98 at comcast.net

August 9, 2013

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

All I Am – New Digital Single by Robin Renée supports Anti-Bullying You Will
Rise Project

Available now through CD Baby (iTunes coming soon)

Robin Renée is happy to announce the recent release of “All I Am.”  “All I
Am” is a bright pop tune and a shout out to all those who color outside the
proverbial lines. The fun, 3-plus minute sing-along gives a glimpse of some
of the artist’s own being – there are mentions of biracial identity,
spirituality, polyamory, and eclectic artistry – while speaking out boldly
for everyone to embrace their own beautiful differences. A portion of
proceeds from “All I Am” will go to support the You Will Rise Project. The
mission of the You Will Rise Project is to provide a multimedia showcase for
people who have been bullied to share their stories through the arts.
http://youwillriseproject.blogspot.com/.

About “All I Am,” Renée says, “If you have been pressured to diminish
yourself by individuals or society at large for your cultural or racial
identity, gender, sexuality, or for any reason, embrace yourself and take
courage. You are not alone.”

To download “All I Am:” http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/robinrenee8.

For information on This. - Robin Renée’s recent chant and sacred song
recording:
http://www.prweb.com/releases/robinrenee/mantramusic/prweb10368512.htm.

For interviews and review copies, contact menage98 at comcast.net or
856-767-8998. For booking inquiries, contact bookings at robinrenee.com.  For