[OutVoice] THANK YOU !! Re: OutVoice Top 10 Songs of July 2013!

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 11:59:46 CDT 2013

Hey Everybody!
Thank you so very much for voting my song "home" into the #1 position on OutVoice Top Ten Song Chart! WOW what an honor, and I truly appreciate YOU!
I wrote Home many years ago and I even recorded it on my very first "Welcome To Yolandaworld" cd- but I never got the mood quite right until recently when I met my friend Gerald Menke who plays pedal steel guitar... then I knew how I wanted it to sound. With Freddy Freeman's production, mastering, background vocals, and additional instruments... it became a hit!

YAYAY!!!!!
Thank you again and please check out the whole cd at my links below.
big hugs to all!

Rev. Roger Anthony YOLANDA Mapes
REV YOLANDA's OLD TIME GOSPEL HOUR
RESERVATIONS FOR ALL EVENTS  HERE: www.yolanda.net