[OutVoice] OutRadio for April - Matt Fishel Interview, and More

J. D. Doyle jddoyle at qmh101.com
Thu Apr 4 07:55:45 CDT 2013

OutRadio for April - Matt Fishel Interview, & More
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outapr13.html

My April OutRadio show brings you a special interview with
UK artist Matt Fishel. I had been anxiously awaiting his debut
album, and he talks all about it and much more. Then, two more
hours of a very varied playlist, touching many genres,
with 31 songs by 22 more artists, 8 new to OutRadio.

Part 1 - 67:16
Matt Fishel - When Boy Meets Boy (2008)
Matt Fishel Interview
Matt Fishel - Radio-Friendly Pop Song (2013)
Matt Fishel - Football Song (2009)
Matt Fishel - The First Time (2011)
Matt Fishel - Behind Closed Doors (2012)
Matt Fishel - Armitage Shanks (Jamie) (2013)
Matt Fishel - Maybe (2013)
Matt Fishel - Nottingham (2013)
Matt Fishel - Seventeen Again (2013)
Matt Fishel - Alistair (2013)
Matt Fishel - Boxer Shorts & Razor Blades (2013)
Matt Fishel - Hyper-ballad (2009)
Matt Fishel - How Do You Get With the Guy (2009)
Matt Fishel - Testament (2012)

Part 2 - 60:00
Fred Oskar - Just a Haircut (2013)
Garry Novikoff - The Dumbest Song I Ever Wrote / Lenny (2008)
Jenny Biddle - Don't Mind (2012)
Jenny Biddle - Across the Nullabar (2013)
Spencer Day - I Don't Want to Know / The Answer (2013)
Lisa Marshall - Hold Me (2012)
Shawn Thomas - I Will Not Be Moved (2013)
Mark Alan Howard - Nothing's Too Big for My God (2007)
Janice LaCount - Something About My Praise (2012)
Justin Ryan - I've Been There (2012)
Well-Strung - So What / Edge of Glory / Rolling in the Deep (2013)

Part 3 - 62:28
Billie Burke Estate - Gay (2006)
Freddy Freeman - Bear World / It Gets Better (2013)
Ivri Lider - Back Home (2011)
Matt & Beki - Apples / Treachery (2013)
Kenelis - Jealous (2011)
Eeek - Turbo Girl (2013)
Tylan - One True Thing / Wild Awake (2013)
Kye Marshall Jazz Quartet - Cello-ing (2013)
Skunk Anansie - Hedonism (1996)
Skunk Anansie - I Hope You Get To Meet Your Hero (2012)
Neon Choir - Ice Cream Float (2010)
Cliks - Savanna (2013)
George Michael & Aretha Franklin -
I Knew You Were Waiting For Me (1987)

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outapr13.html

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com