[OutVoice] Concerts & Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 9-22-12

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 07:08:26 CDT 2012

Unashamed Faith Cafe features the best in Spiritual and gifted artists
from around the world who have united together in faith, hope and
love.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on http://v109fm.com
Saturdays 12-1pm Est. Replays Sundays 8-9pm Est.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on
http://cornerstoneconnection.org
Sundays 6-7pm Est. Wednesdays 12-1pm Est.

To find out more visit:  http://unashamedfaithcafe.com
Also, check out: http://www.youtube.com/user/azzzonline

Shawn Thomas to perform Oct 12. 13 & 14, 2012

"Crossroads Concert" tour with Brenner-Beckstead Ministries:

Fri Oct 12, 2012, Suncoast Cathedral MCC, Venice, FL at 7:00 pm Est.
Concert.
Sat Oct 13, 2012, Southwest Florida Pride, Fort Myers, FL between
12:00-2:00 pm Est.
Sat Oct 13, 2012, Saint John the Apostle MCC, Fort Myers, FL at 7:00 pm
Est. Concert.
Sun Oct 14, 2012, Fellowship, Winter Haven, FL at 6:00 pm Est. Service

Shawn Thomas to perform Oct 14, 2012

Sunday Oct 14, 2012 -- Trinity MCC, Sarasota, FL. 9:15 am and 11:00 am Est
Services.

More info on Shawn visit: http://www.shawnthomasonline.com

Robert Urban to perform October 7, 2012

Robert will be guest soloist for the special "Coming Out Service" at
South Nassau Unitarian Universalist Congregation, Freeport, NY. At
10:30 am Est.

Starting at noon, Robert will be one of the guest performers for
Outfest LGBT Art Show and Concert, also held at SNUUC. 228 South Ocean
Avenue, Freeport, NY

Robert Urban to perform & speak November 18, 2012

Transgender Remembrance Day - Wantagh Memorial Congregational Church
1845 Wantagh Avenue, Wantagh, New York  with Pastor Ronald Garner.
Event runs from 7:00 to 10:00 pm Est.

Speakers:  Robert Urban to speak on "Trans persons in the Performing Arts"
7:00 pm Est. Gregory Noone - Thursday's Child, Kevin Brady -
Running for NY State Assembly.

Music: by Robert Urban, Trans Voices: Cynthis Brian Kate, Barbara
Salva

For more info on Robert visit: http://www.roberturban.com

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 9-22-12

Bob Rowe – Softly and Tenderly
Joe Simmons - Uncloudy Day / I'll Fly Away
Cheryl A. Bragg - You Shall Wear a Golden Crown
Jon Arterton & James Mack - We Shall Be Free
Canaan Band - Infinite Love Rev
Rev Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes & Kenneth Gartman - I Am Sustained By The
Love Of God
Carlos Ortiz - With All My Heart
Michael West - Who Needs Love (feat. The Shine Virtual Choir)
Morry Campbell - Walking On Water
Roger Kuhn - Beautiful U
Susie Brenner - Shout to the Lord
Robert Anton - Send Me I'll Go
Kim Wisdom - What a Friend We Have in Jesus
John Raymond Pollard - I Wait for a Miracle
Robert Urban - Evanescence

If you would like your music played on my radio program or have a
project you would like promoted please contact me by responding to
this email.

Have a wonderful week.
Arizzona