[OutVoice] OutVoice August 2012 Top Ten Song Chart!

Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 13:44:06 CDT 2012

Thanks evryone for keeping my song "Muscle Shoals" in the Top Ten Song chart for August at #7.
Congrats to all of the artists in the top ten and we all appreciate your voting!
All the best,
Rev. Yolanda aka Roger
Make reservations now for Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour at www.yolanda.net  Next shows in Nove, Dec, and Jan.