[OutVoice] Concerts & Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 10-13-12

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 07:28:57 CDT 2012

Unashamed Faith Cafe features the best in Spiritual and gifted artists
from around the world who have united together in faith, hope and love.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on http://v109fm.com
Saturdays 12-1pm Est. Replays Sundays 8-9pm Est.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on
http://cornerstoneconnection.org Sundays 6-7pm Est. Wednesdays 12-1pm
Est.

To find out more visit:  http://unashamedfaithcafe.com
Also, check out: http://www.youtube.com/user/azzzonline

Shawn Thomas to perform Oct 21, 2012

Oct. 21, 2012 -- New Beginnings Church, Jeffersonville, IN. 10:30 am
Service. & 6:00 pm Concert.

Shawn Thomas to perform Nov 2,3 & Nov 9-11, 2012

Fri Nov 3, 2012 -- North Star Cathedral of Hope, Worcester, MA.
7:00 pm Est. Concert.
Sat Nov 3, 2012 -- North Star Cathedral of Hope, Worcester, MA.
9:45 am Est.  Service.

Nov 9-11, 2012 -- ICCC Convocation, Hilton Hotel, Greenville, SC.
On Sat 7:00 pm Est. Worship & Concert.

More info on Shawn visit: http://www.shawnthomasonline.com

Robert Urban to perform  November 18, 2012

Arlene's Grocery - 95 Stanton Street, NYC NY at 8:00 pm Est. This is
an Annual NYC Jeff Buckley Tribute.

Featuring performances by: Robert Urban, Francesca MacAaron, Nicolas
De Jesu, Mike Linkens, Pete Pidgeon, Danielle DeLuca, Ruben Zarate,
Damon Daunno

Tickets available at the door.

More info on Robert visit: http://roberturban.com

Rev Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes to perform Nov 18,  Dec 16,  2012 &
Jan 20, 2013

Nov 18 & Dec 16, 2012 -- The Duplex, 61 Christopher Street at 7th Ave,
NY at 6:30 pm Est. Concert. Tickets $20.00 each

Reservations for Nov 18:
http://www.theduplex.com/webcalendar/reservations.php?cal_id=6956

Jan 20, 2013 -- The Duplex, 61 Christopher Street at 7th Ave, NY at
6:30 pm Est. Concert. Tickets $20.00 each

More info on Rev Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes http://yolanda.net

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 10-13-12

Elicia Faul - In The Breaking Of A New Day
Danny Riddle - There's A Better Home
Frank Grimaldi - Our One Saving Grace
Marsha Stevens-Pino - I am Whole
Stanley, Rogers & Young - I Am There
Nick Granato - Standing On The Corner
Shawn Thomas - Even Me
Unity Church Hawaii - Prayer of the New Millennium
Pastor Dale Jarrett & Witness - I Will Praise You Lord
Pastor Debbie George - I Need Your Mercy
Nhojj - Higher Ground
Roger Kuhn - May All Beings
John Raymond Pollard - Let Love Grow
Kevin Wong - Baby Grand Kevin
John Smith - In His Love

If you would like your music played on my radio program or have a
project you would like promoted please contact me by responding to
this email.

Have a wonderful week.
Arizzona