[OutVoice] A Gender Bending Gospel Music Celebration

Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 11:45:34 CDT 2012

In NYC ....
Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour returns to The Duplex, 61 Christopher Street, NYC,
Sunday Nov. 18, 6:30pm $20 cover 2 drink minimum. Reservations please at www.yolanda.net
The show will be every 3rd Sunday on a monthly basis:
Nov. 18, 6:30pm-
Dec. 16, 6:30pm-
Jan. 20, 3:30pm-
The show will feature the marvelous talents of musical director:
Kenneth Gartman on piano and vocals
and of course... The Yolandaleers:
Bill Turner on banjo/harmonoca
Emily Mikesell on fiddle and vocals
Dennis Michael Keefe on stand up bass
We received a MARVELOUS review from Sue Matsuki of Cabaret Hotline
You can view it on my website along with reviews from Lucie Arnaz, and many others:
www.yolanda.net/press
Here's a snippet:  "I think Rev. Yolanda could charm (anyone) ! You cannot help yourself. You love this lady and you love her message and your face hurts from smiling. She also has an incredible voice."
The promo video is also at my website www.yolanda.net
Thank you again and feel free to email me rogermapes at yahoo.com
All the best to you and your family,
Rev. Yolanda!