[OutVoice] OutVoice October 2012 Top 20 CD Chart!

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 23:47:11 CST 2012

Thanks everyone for voting !
I appreciate you keeping my cd House of Joy in the Top 20 at #12.
Congrats to all of the artists!
I will be releasing a new cd in Dec at my live show "Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour" in NYC on Dec 16. The $20 cover includes the show and cd all in one price. The cd is produced by Freddy Freeman and recorded at the brand new Easton Mountain Recording Studios! The cd is called Rev. Yolanda's Country Gospel Kirtan and is a mixture of my love for Country Gospel music and Hindu Kirtan music...its Kuntry Kirtan!
Hope you can come to the show if you're in NYC. Details below:
xoxo

Rev. Roger Anthony YOLANDA Mapes
 Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour- next show DEC 16
RESERVATIONS HERE: www.yolanda.net

VIDEO from THE GOSPEL HOUR: http://youtu.be/XHEHTXLB7iU
Official Website:
http://www.yolanda.net