[OutVoice] Concerts & Playlists Unashamed Faith Cafe 11-17-12

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 08:38:07 CST 2012

*Happy Thanksgiving  to all our friends in the USA!!!*

Unashamed Faith Cafe features the best in Spiritual and gifted artists
from around the world who have united together in faith, hope and love.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on http://v109fm.com
Saturdays 12-1pm Est. Replays Sundays 8-9pm Est.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on
http://cornerstoneconnection.org Sundays 6-7 pm Est. Wednesdays 12-1 pm Est.

To find out more visit:  http://unashamedfaithcafe.com
Also, check out: http://www.youtube.com/user/azzzonline

Nhojj to perform Nov 25, 2012

Crack the Mic, 25 Halsey St, Newark, NJ. Doors open at 7:00 pm Est.
Concert.

More info on Nhojj visit: http://www.nhojj.com

Shawn Thomas to perform Dec 1, 2012 & Crossroads Concert Dec 2, 2012

Sat Dec 1, 2012 -- AIDS Vigil at Open Circle Campus, Belleview, FL.  Details
TBA.

Sun Dec. 2, 2012 -- Open Circle MCC, Oxford, FL. Crossroads Concert
with Justin Ryan at 10:00 am Est. Service.

More info on Shawn visit: http://www.shawnthomasonline.com

Shawn Thomas to perform Crossroads House Concert Dec 15, 2012 & Dec 16, 2012

Sat Dec 15, 2012 -- Celebration MCC, Napels, FL. Crossroads House Concert
with Brian Ladd at 7:00 pm Est

Sun Dec 16, 2012 -- Celebration MCC, Napels, FL. 10:00 am Est. Service.

Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour to perform Dec 16,  2012 & Jan 20, 2013

Dec 16, 2012 -- The Duplex, 61 Christopher Street at 7th Ave, NY at 6:30 pm
Est. Concert.
Tickets $20.00 each

Reservations for Dec 16:
http://www.theduplex.com/~thedup/webcalendar/reservations.php?cal_id=6957

Jan 20, 2013 -- The Duplex, 61 Christopher Street at 7th Ave, NY at
3:30 pm Est. Concert. Tickets $20.00 each

Reservations for Jan 20, 2013:
http://www.theduplex.com/~thedup/webcalendar/reservations.php?cal_id=7033

For more info on Rev Yolanda visit: http://yolanda.net

Rev. Yolanda has been nominated in the 2012 BraodwayWorld Cabaret Awards
for Best Musical Comedy Performance

To vote:
http://cabaret.broadwayworld.com/vote2012region.cfm#sthash.uEJlOi8m.dpbs
Voting ends Dec 31, 2012

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 11-17-12

Justin Ryan - I'm Not The Enemy
Susie Brenner - But Now I Know
Rev Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes – Love Divine
Delores Berry - I've Already Been to the Water
Affinity Praise - I Am Here to Worship
Shelly Torres-West - What a Friend We Have in Jesus
Marsha Stevens-Pino - A Future and a Hope
Jeremiah Cummings - Help Me Through The Rain
Canaan Band - Shine
Jason DeShazo - Bethesda
Shawn Thomas - Hands Up
Sam Sampson - Paid Up Prayed Up
Danny Riddle - Ready Or Not
Freddy Freeman - I Love Myself

If you would like your music played on my radio program or have a
 project you would like promoted please contact me by responding
to this email.

Have a wonderful week.
Arizzona