[OutVoice] Thank you ...OutVoice October 2012 Top Ten Song Chart

Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 16:51:12 CST 2012

Hey eveybody..
I'm here backstage at Bearapalooza's 10th anniversary concert at Rockbar NYC... When I just got this email saying that my song "Muscle Shoals" is #9 on the Top Ten Charts !! Thank you so much for voting. The song is in my set tonight.
I also wanted you to know that my show "Rev Yolanda's Old Time Gospek Hour" has been nominated for a BroadwayWorld.com Cabaret Award for Best Musical Comedy 2012. If you are in NYC on Nov 18 please come see me at The Duplex. You can make a reservation and vote for me at my website
Www.yolanda.net
Thanks again. Love and congrats to all of the artists in The Top Ten.
Rev Yolanda
Make reservations now for Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour at www.yolanda.net  Next show NOV 18 at The Duplex, NYC