[OutVoice] Concerts & Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 11-03-12

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 07:12:39 CST 2012

Unashamed Faith Cafe features the best in Spiritual and gifted artists
from around the world who have united together in faith, hope and love.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on http://v109fm.com
Saturdays 12-1pm Est. Replays Sundays 8-9pm Est.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on
http://cornerstoneconnection.org Sundays 6-7pm Est. Wednesdays 12-1pm Est.

To find out more visit:  http://unashamedfaithcafe.com
Also, check out: http://www.youtube.com/user/azzzonline

Shawn Thomas to perform Nov 9-11, 2012

Nov 9-11, 2012 -- ICCC Convocation, Hilton Hotel, Greenville, SC.  On
Sat 7:00 pm Est. Worship & Concert.

Shawn Thomas to perform Nov 15-18, 2012

Nov. 15-18, 2012 -- MCC of the Palm Beaches, Florida - "Awakening:
weekend. Shawn will sing at the Sunday Service 10:30 am Est.

More info on Shawn visit: http://www.shawnthomasonline.com

Robert Urban to perform  November 18, 2012

Arlene's Grocery - 95 Stanton Street, NYC NY at 8:00 pm Est. This is
an Annual NYC Jeff Buckley Tribute.

Featuring performances by: Robert Urban, Francesca MacAaron, Nicolas
De Jesu,Mike Linkens, Pete Pidgeon, Danielle DeLuca, Ruben Zarate,
Damon Daunno. Tickets available at the door.

More info on Robert visit: http://roberturban.com

Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour to perform Nov 18,  Dec 16,  2012 & Jan
20, 2013

Nov 18 & Dec 16, 2012 -- The Duplex, 61 Christopher Street at 7th Ave,
NY at 6:30 pm Est. Concert. Tickets $20.00 each

Reservations for Nov 18:
http://www.theduplex.com/webcalendar/reservations.php?cal_id=6956

Jan 20, 2012 -- The Duplex, 61 Christopher Street at 7th Ave, NY at
6:30 pm Est. Concert. Tickets $20.00 each

For more info on Rev Yolanda visit: http://yolanda.net

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 10-03-12

Bob Peacock - Talk To The Father
Cheryl A. Bragg - I Feel The Spirit Moving
Pastor Deanna Jaworski - Faith Unlocks The Door
Pastor Debbie George - Shining Through
Danny Riddle - He Set Me Free
Cynova - Angel of Mercy
Jason Gray - Jesus, Use Me, I'm Yours
Skott Freedman - Stay
Shelly Torres-West - Mercy Said No
Shawn Thomas - You Don't Have to Do This Alone
Rev. Yolanda - Love and Light
Burning Nopal - Reign Over Me
Anna Gutmanis - In The Sun
Robert Anton - Send Me I'll Go
Robin Renee - Blessed Be, Namaste
Jamie Kozusko – Outta

If you would like your music played on my radio program or have a
project you would like promoted please contact me by responding to
this email.

Have a wonderful week.
Arizzona