[OutVoice] Thank you for voting House of Joy to #5

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 13:43:41 CDT 2012

Greetings everyone!
I'm thrilled that you have honored me by voting both my cd "House of Joy" and my song "Muscle Shoals" to the #5 position on the respective Top 20 cd and Top Ten song charts!
Thank you very very much and congrats to all of the artists in the Top Ten and Top 20.
I was listening to the Top 20 cd show on Rainbow World Radio the other night and really loved all of the music. What a great bunch of people to be associated with.

If you are in NYC, I hope you can come to The Duplex this Sunday May 20 for Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour. We opened last Saturday to a packed house and received a terrific review from Broadway and Film composer (and our gay brother) David Friedman who said the show is " iconic, funny, loveable, and has a story to tell that is larger than life and yet touches everyone"

reservation link below... thanks again everyone!

Rev. Roger Anthony YOLANDA Mapes
MAKE RESERVATIONS NOW FOR
REV. YOLANDA'S OLD TIME GOSPEL HOUR
OPENING MAY 13 AT THE DUPLEX, NYC