[OutVoice] Ukulele for beginners

TsunamiInc at aol.com TsunamiInc at aol.com
Thu May 17 06:53:15 CDT 2012

If you're looking for another instrument to learn, I highly recommend the
ukulele. If you already play guitar, they aren't hard to learn - it's just
that most are tuned differently and require different hand positions  for
the chords. Even if you don't play guitar, they're one of the easiest
instruments to play. They're inexpensive, small (perfect for travel) and you can
play anything from jazz to metal. Here's my blog URL to help get you  started.

_http://jamiebobamie.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/ukulele-for-beginners-dress-co
de-optional/_
(http://jamiebobamie.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/ukulele-for-beginners-dress-code-optional/)

Jamie

Jamie  Anderson, writer and musician
creative - quick - sensible shoes
_www.jamieanderson.com/journalist.html_
(http://www.jamieanderson.com/journalist.html)
http://jamiebobamie.wordpress.com/
Quit  writing your own bios. Contact  me.