[OutVoice] Time flies, and it is grand!!!!

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Thu Mar 15 09:13:58 CDT 2012

Wow does not seem like 32 years. What ever that is supposed to seem like. But it was thirty-two years ago today that Chris and I decided to spend the rest of our lives together. Best decision I have ever made. Not sure what is happening for today, just enjoying. Here is a pic of us 32 years ago at Mountain Lake Resort Hotel. Posted on my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1131967360&ref=profile

Also Happy Birthday to Robert Urban!

Hugs,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

On Equal Grounds
Web hosting and dynamic promotional opportunities
www.onequalgrounds.net

Artists For Equality
www.artistsforequality.net artists portal open for registration
www.artistsforequality.com public portal

GLBT Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com

GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com

Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com

OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org