[OutVoice] Rev. Yolanda updates for the Summer in NYC

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 16:35:33 CDT 2012

Greetings everybody...hope your summer is going well!

I wanted to share some upcoming performances in NYC with you. On Aug 5 (my birthday),  Aug 16, and Aug 26, I will be doing 3 more performances of "Rev Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour". The first 3 shows were sold out and received wonderful reviews by
Lucie Arnaz, David Friedman, Pamela DeGroff of TG Forum, and The Times Square Chronicles. There is video from the show at the link below and you can make reservations.
I do hope you can join me for a rollickin, hand clappin blend of Gay Sexuality mixed with Spirituality...hmmmmmm intriguing??
all the best to you,
Rev. Roger Anthony YOLANDA Mapes
MAKE RESERVATIONS NOW FOR
REV. YOLANDA'S OLD TIME GOSPEL HOUR
AUG 5, AUG 16, and AUG 26, AT THE DUPLEX, NYC
YOU TUBE VIDEO from THE GOSPEL HOUR: http://youtu.be/XHEHTXLB7iU

Official Website:
http://www.yolanda.net
Facebook