[OutVoice] "Hold On To Your Own Love"

robert urban themusenyc at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 14:29:25 CDT 2012

Hey gang -

Got back to my prog-rock roots (and it feels so good~) for this one.

My new track HOLD ON TO YOUR OWN LOVE peers into the culture of bullying.

Sneak listen at: http://soundcloud.com/robert-urban/hold-on-to-your-own-love

Robert Urban stretches out on guitar for the 2012 International Day against Bullying, Homophobia and Discrimination in Schools and Communities. Guitar solo performance excerpted from "Hold On to Your Own Love" copyright © 2012 R. Urban. Video tribute on youtube at: http://youtu.be/IuVd_syBQn4

"Hold On To Your Own Love"
music & lyrics by Robert Urban

R. Urban - vocals, guitars, keyboards, percussion

Steven Sullivan - bass guitar

recorded, mixed & produced in by R. Urban at URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC

luv
R.U.
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
themusenyc at aol.com