[OutVoice] Concerts & Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 7-21-12

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 06:20:48 CDT 2012

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona  on http://v109fm.com
Saturday 12-1pm Est. Replays Sundays 8-9pm Est.

To find out more visit: http:// <http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.com/>
www.unashamedfaithcafe.com
Also check out: http://www.youtube.com/user/azzzonline

Facebook often? Unashamed Faith Cafe on Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/UnashamedFaithCafe
*
Shawn Thomas to perform  July  22, 28 & 29,  2012*

July 28, 2012 -- Holy Cross Reformed Catholic Church, Toledo, OH. 7:00 pm
Est. Concert.

July 29, 2012 -- MCC Detroit, MI. 11:00 am Est. Service.

More info on Shawn visit: http://www.shawnthomasonline.com
*
Rev Yolanda to perform "Old Time Gospel Hour "August 5, 16 & 26, 2012*

August 5, 2012 - It's Rev Yolanda's birthday, Happy Birthday! She'll be
performing
at The Duplex, NYC at 6:30 pm Est. Concert

August 16, 2012 –The Duplex, NYC, with special guest appearance by
Freddy Freeman at 9:30 pm Est. Concert.

August 26, 2012 – The Duplex, NYC at 6:30 pm Est. Concert.

More info see: http://www.yolanda.net
*
Robert Urban to perform August  4, 11, 18, 2012*

Saturday, August 4, 2012 - Robert Urban performs for the Long Island
Transgender Day
of Remembrance musical fundraising benefit show, at Unitarian South Nassau,
Freeport, NY at 7:00 pm Est.

Saturday, August 11, 2012 – Robert Urban performs for Out in the Woods
Music Festival
at Easton Mountain, NY

Saturday, August 18, 2012 – Robert Urban performs for Hudson Pride Festival
Jersey City, NJ at 3:00 pm Est.

*Robert Urban to  perform September 16, 2012
*
Sunday, September 16, 2012 - Robert Urban performs for the Long Island
Community
Fellowship Music Festival at Bellmore Movie Theater, Bellmore NY at 3:00 pm
Est.

For more info visit: http://www.roberturban.com

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 7-21-12

Bryan Sirchio - I'd Just Like to Know
John Edmonds - Jesus and Me
Carlos Ortiz - Hero
Danny Riddle - There's A Better Home
Marsha Stevens-Pino - Imagine
Shelly Torres-West - Blessed
Kim Wisdom - Daystar (4:55)
Pastor Debbie George - Waters of Your Love
Doug Howell - Shine it on Me
ARPpsa Aaron's Rainbow Project
Rev. Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes & Kenneth Gartman - I Am Sustained By The
Love Of God
Christopher Dallman - Little Bit Of Blue
John Raymond Pollard - One Sweet Dream
Roger Kuhn - Live for the Light

If you would like your music played on my radio program or have a project
you would
like promoted please contact me by responding to this post.

Have a wonderful week!
Arizzona

--
Arizzona