[OutVoice] BIG DADDY"S BIG GAY JUKEBOX

Patrick Arena arenamusic at aol.com
Mon Jul 2 09:38:59 CDT 2012

Hi all,

I received so much music from members of OUTVoice that it has been overwhelming. I have completed a series of 5 shows. Most of the music featured is from my own collection. As we move along and begin creating more episodes I will be continuing to listen to the amassed music that I received. Thank you for sending me your music.

Our first episode aired yesterday and repeats on fridays at 2.

Here is the link if you care to check out what Im trying to do.

http://www.prx.org/pieces/80707-big-daddy-s-big-gay-jukebox-season-1-episode-1

Patrick Arena  (Big Daddy)