[OutVoice] possible radio play

arigold arigold at arigold.com
Sun Jan 29 17:26:16 CST 2012

Hey Patrick! Always happy to bring my music to more LGBT listeners.  I do
have a song on my new album about hooking up online called "Over The
Internet", I have a song off my last album about crystal meth addiction
("Feeding the Fire") + the down low ( "Mr. Mistress")  Let me know what you
need from me!