[OutVoice] Matthew Duffy - MAN OUT OF U

Matthew Duffy mduffyweb at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 08:22:58 CST 2012

Hi Spunkers & Spunkettes!

I wanted to share the world premiere music video for MAN OUT OF U. It is the kick off video to my upcoming EP, SPUNK PUMPERS UNITE!

The video explores the idea of what does it mean to be a man. a manly man, a flamboyant man, a submissive man, a dominant man, can't we be EVERYTHING all at once? I hope you enjoy it.

Matthew Duffy

http://youtu.be/EcvRhSnpCnc

MATTHEW DUFFY
MAN OUT OF U

Starring Ronnie Kroell (Bravo's Make Me a Supermodel, Eating Out: Drama Camp)
Director: Francis Legge

Matthew Duffy is back with his latest collection of music, SPUNK PUMPERS UNITE! For SPUNK PUMPERS UNITE! Matthew has created music art that fuses sound, imagery, & life into an instrument of rebellious energy. Duffy conceived, wrote, played, and produced SPUNK PUMPERS UNITE! in NYC.

SPUNK PUMPERS UNITE! is about celebration.
SPUNK PUMPERS UNITE! is about liberation
SPUNK PUMPERS UNITE!is about kicking ass.
SPUNK PUMPERS UNITE! is about right here, right now. Let's be free. Let's dance. Let's get loud. Let's explode.
SPUNK PUMPERS UNITE!
EP release date: February 28, 2012

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/matthewduffymusic
SOUNDCLOUD: http://soundcloud.com/matthew-duffy-music