[OutVoice] review of OCCUPY THE HEART by Louis Lopardi

robert urban themusenyc at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 18:59:38 CST 2012

Hey gang -

I'd like to share a special review clip of our recent, packed-house "Occupy the Heart" NYC LGBT variety show:

"I've 'occupied' many things in my day: apartments, opera stages, places in people's hearts, south-east Asian countries... But seldom have I seen anything quite like this. Robert Urban & Friends occupied the stage of the Nuyorican Poets Cafe with talent, cheer and gusto that said 'Welcome all, whomever you are, whatever your persuasion - come and celebrate!' This was not just entertainment; this was a consummate Production job" -
Louis Lopardi, Executive Director, FRESH FRUIT FESTIVAL.

I am so proud to work with such talented lgbt & lgbt-ally performing artists. A great cast is worth repeating! Congrats to the stars -  Elijah Black - Joanne Borden - Tina Marie Carr - Ron R Alvarez - Ashley Greco - Parker Morgan - Cindy Diamondss - Martina Downey - Matthew Duffy - Kelli Dunham - Daniel Speaks - Francesca MacAaron - Tracy Stark - Chuck Miller -

luv,
Robert Urban - producer/host - OCCUPY THE HEART Valentine Variety Show

review at:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/62864167069/
live show photos at:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?et=a.2978028242611.2133481.1019036071&type=3&l=ca4bf9f441