[OutVoice] Be a part of my new music video!

christopher dallman christopherdallman at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 08:28:14 CST 2012

I'm thrilled to announce my new music video experience - This Is Toxic

 Together with my good friends Filmmaker Christie Strong and Designer
Sean Akers, I've created an interactive music video for my cover of
Britney Spears TOXIC.

 Starting today, you can contribute your artwork, photos, and videos to the project at http://www.thisistoxic.com/

 You only have 3 days to submit your stuff, so time is of the essence!

 FIRST, watch this video to find out what the project is about.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATzI-DDY7U&feature=youtu.be

 Feel free to share it on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.  The more the merrier.

 THEN, go to ThisIsToxic.com to submit your work

 FINALLY, watch for the debut of the Toxic Interactive
 video experience with your content on Tuesday, February 21

 I'm so excited to see what we create together!

 Best of luck and much love!
 Christopher D.