[OutVoice] Congratulations OutVoice January top 20 CD Chart!

Martin Swinger martinswinger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:39:59 CST 2012

I'm so HONORED to have been bumped up to #2 CD! Thanks to all who listened and
voted!  Keep that music flowing!  Martin Swinger

--

...Some songs are great to dance to, and some feel good to cry to, and
others are fun to sing along to, but sometimes you discover songs that

Martin Swinger sings Songs Worth Listening To

I'm available for multi-generational family shows, children's or adult
concerts, coffee house or house concerts, festivals - onstage or roving,
special music for church or social group, artist residencies (Songwriting
in K-5 classroom) or (Vocal Skinny-Dipping: improvisational singing for
adult singers), as songwriter-for-hire for community, private or commercial
needs.

Here's a recent performance of an original song,* Betty Boop & Buddha* live at
The Hive in Kennebunk with Ed Desjardins:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOoPmFC9HaI&feature=related

Adult contemporary Singer/Songwriter
             www.martinswinger.com

Songwriting in schools or multi-generational settings and family
entertainment:
            www.swingersongwriter.com

Improvisational singing and workshops:
                 www.improvox.com