[OutVoice] Congratulations OutVoice January top 20 CD Chart!

Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 09:42:01 CST 2012

Wow!
Thank you everyone for placing House of Joy at number 9 in the Top 20 cds for January. I am thrilled and grateful to you .
Congrats to all of the artists... Many of whom are very close friends of mine. I celebrate all of us LGBT musicians everywhere. Lets keep making music and letting our voices be heard. We are powerful!
Love and Blessings to all,
RoYo

-- Sent from my Palm Pre