[OutVoice] QMH – February – Meg Christian Tribute

TsunamiInc at aol.com TsunamiInc at aol.com
Sat Feb 4 11:34:02 CST 2012

Ooh! My favorite!

Jamie

Jamie  Anderson
singer-songwriter-parking lot attendant
_www.jamieanderson.com_ (http://www.jamieanderson.com/)
_https://www.facebook.com/JamieAndersonMusic_
(https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jamie-Anderson/133126770049864)
Read  my blog! _www.jamiebobamie_ (http://www.jamiebobamie/) .wordpress.com
613-791-3224

In a message dated 2/4/2012 11:00:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jddoyle1 at aol.com writes:

QMH –  February 2012 – Meg Christian  Tribute
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/feb2012.html
This month I am  pleased to share my Meg Christian Tribute Show, which
includes special rare  material: a historic radio interview from 1983 and a live
concert from 1981.  The full concert can be streamed in Part 2. These were
from a main transition  time for Meg, when she had just done the "Meg & Cris
at Carnegie Hall  Concert," and was about to leave Women's Music, in 1984.

Part 1 –  58:04
Meg Christian - Lady (1974, 45 only)
Meg Christian – Face the  Music (1977)
Meg Christian Interview (1983)
Meg & Cris –  Anniversary (1982)
Meg Christian – Ode to a Gym Teacher (1974)
Meg Christian – You Bet (1981, Live)
Meg Christian - Turning It Over  (1981, live)
Meg Christian – Train Song (1981, Live)
Meg Christian -  Sweet Darlin’ Woman (1981, live)

Part 2 - 59:54
Concert, September,  1981
Turning It Over (from "Turning It Over")
Train song (later from  "Meg/Cris at Carnegie Hall")
Restless (from "TIO")
There's a Light (from  "TIO")
You Bet (on Holly Near LP "Imagine My Surprise")
Southern Home  (from "TIO")
Gym II (sung to track) (from "TIO")
I Wish You Well (from  "TIO")
The Road I Took To You (from "Face the Music")
Sweet Darlin'  Woman (from "Face the Music")

You can stream or download the show  anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/feb2012.html

Thanks  for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com
http://www.QueerMusicHeritage.com

All segments of both shows are archived.
That’s 12+ years of very  gay music.
OutVoice  mailing  list
OutVoice at outvoice.net