[OutVoice] QMH – February – Meg Christian Tribute

jddoyle1 jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sat Feb 4 09:58:17 CST 2012

QMH – February 2012 – Meg Christian Tribute
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/feb2012.html
This month I am pleased to share my Meg Christian Tribute Show, which includes special rare material: a historic radio interview from 1983 and a live concert from 1981. The full concert can be streamed in Part 2. These were from a main transition time for Meg, when she had just done the "Meg & Cris at Carnegie Hall Concert," and was about to leave Women's Music, in 1984.

Part 1 – 58:04
Meg Christian - Lady (1974, 45 only)
Meg Christian – Face the Music (1977)
Meg Christian Interview (1983)
Meg & Cris – Anniversary (1982)
Meg Christian – Ode to a Gym Teacher (1974)
Meg Christian – You Bet (1981, Live)
Meg Christian - Turning It Over (1981, live)
Meg Christian – Train Song (1981, Live)
Meg Christian - Sweet Darlin’ Woman (1981, live)

Part 2 - 59:54
Concert, September, 1981
Turning It Over (from "Turning It Over")
Train song (later from "Meg/Cris at Carnegie Hall")
Restless (from "TIO")
There's a Light (from "TIO")
You Bet (on Holly Near LP "Imagine My Surprise")
Southern Home (from "TIO")
Gym II (sung to track) (from "TIO")
I Wish You Well (from "TIO")
The Road I Took To You (from "Face the Music")
Sweet Darlin' Woman (from "Face the Music")

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/feb2012.html

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com
http://www.QueerMusicHeritage.com

All segments of both shows are archived.
That’s 12+ years of very gay music.