[OutVoice] OutRadio for February - Interviews with Matt Alber, Levi Kreis and Moon Trent, and Much More

jddoyle1 jddoyle1 at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 15:56:46 CST 2012

OutRadio for February 2012
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outfeb12.html

OutRadio for February is another 4-hour show filled with GLBT musical goodies and 37 different artists. Of special interest are exclusive interviews with Matt Alber and Levi Kreis, talking about their new albums, and Moon Trent introduces us to his label's new compilation, "Kat Vox."

Part 1 – 58:12
Matt Alber – End of the World (2008)
Matt Alber Interview
Matt & Bryce Alber – Brother Moon (2012)
Matt Alber – Seldomly (2012)
Matt Alber – Velvet Goldmine (2012)
Matt Alber – Wallingford (2012)
Matt Alber – Take A Bow (2012)
Levi Kreis Interview
Levi Kreis – I Can’t Make You Love Me (2011)
Levi Kreis – Let It Go (2011)
Levi Kreis – We’re Okay (2011)
Levi Kreis – Gonna Be Alright (2011)

Part 2 – 57:49
Anna Gutmanis – Another Way Out (2012)
Anna Gutmanis – You Won’t Be Sorry (2012)
Sonia & Exhibit A – Kix (2011)
Sonia & Exhibit A – 1,2,3,4 (2011)
Andrea Katz – Why (1993)
J. Michael Reeds – Unwell (2011)
J. Michael Reeds – I’m Gonna Find Another You (2011)
Stephan Nance – Cuddlefish (2012)
Gay Guys – You’ve Got To (2012)
Jon Arterton & James Mack – Everything Possible (2011)
Moon Trent Interview
Femmebotz – Radio Song (2011)
Stuntman – Jealousy (2011)
Phranc – Tupperware Lady (2006)
Pansy Division – You’ll See Them Again (2009)
Bettina Schelker – Solo Trek (2008)
Moon Trent – Old School Dance (2011)

Part 3 – 59:53
The Feeling – Sewn (2006)
Matt Ryanz – Randy (2012)
Matt Ryanz – It’s Never Enough (2012)
Matthew Duffy – Man Out of U (2012)
Ezra Axelrod – American Motel (2012)
Ezra Axelrod – 19 (2012)
Carl Man – Take Me Back to the Night (2011)
Keo Nozari – In the City (2011)
Gavin Creel – Noise (2012)
Telling Stories – Dirty Little Secrets (2010)
Carole Pope & Rufus Wainwright – Landfall (2011)
Denise Franke – You Don’t Know Me (1997)
Will Young – Jealousy (2011)
Will Young  - Come On (2011)

Part 4 – 57:29
Phillips & Driver – Togetherness (2011)
Phillips & Driver  - Love Theme from Day to Be Gay in the Catskills (2011)
RuPaul – Glamazon (2011)
Jackie Is Fabulous – Proud To Be (2011)
Bright Light Bright Light – Disco Moment (2011)
Chris Crocker – Taking My Life Back (2011)
Chris Crocker – Tug of War (2011)
Schmekel – Tranny Chaser (2011)
Schmekel - I Love Str8 Men (Butt Not 4 Sex) (2011)
Kit Yan – 26 Steps (2012)
Kit Yan – Butch (2012)
Novice Theory – Ordinary Death (2009)
Stephanie Crawford – It’s Just Impossible (2008)
Spencer Day – Gonna Make You Mine (2004)
Spencer Day – Movie of Your Life (2005)
Spencer Day – Till You Come to Me (2009)

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outfeb12.html

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com
http://www.QueerMusicHeritage.com

All segments of both shows are archived.
That’s 12+ years of very gay music.