[OutVoice] Concerts, Workshop & Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 12-29-12

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 20:13:01 CST 2012

Unashamed Faith Cafe features the best in Spiritual and gifted artists
from around the world who have united together in faith, hope and love.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on http://v109fm.com
Saturdays 12-1pm Est. Replays Sundays 8-9pm Est.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on
http://cornerstoneconnection.org Sundays 6-7pm Est. Wednesdays 12-1pm Est.

To find out more visit: http://unashamedfaithcafe.com
Also, check out: http://www.youtube.com/user/azzzonline

Shawn Thomas to perform Jan 6, 2013

Jan. 6, 2013 -- Saint John the Apostle MCC, Fort Myers, FL. 10:00 am
Service.

Shawn Thomas to perform Jan 10-13, 2013

Jan. 10-13, 2013 -- GCN Conference - Oasis, Phoenix, AZ, Independent
Christian Artist Workshop, more info TBA.

More info on Shawn visit: http://www.shawnthomasonline.com

Rev. Yolanda to perform Jan 11-13, 2013

Friday, Jan 11, 2013 The Unity Center of Peace,  Chapel Hill NC.  7:00 pm
Est. Concert.

Rev. Glen to present workshop Jan 12, 2013

Saturday, Jan 12, 2013 (Path to Cosmic Awakening: Manifesting Your
True Self) The Unity Center of Peace, Chapel Hill NC. 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Est. Workshop,

Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour to perform  Jan 20, 2013

Jan 20, 2013 -- The Duplex, 61 Christopher Street at 7th Ave, NY at
3:30 pm Est. Concert. Tickets $20.00 each

Reservations for Jan 20, 2013:
http://www.theduplex.com/~thedup/webcalendar/reservations.php?cal_id=7033

Rev. Yolanda congrats on your  new music -  “R ev. Yolanda's Country Gospel
Kirtan, Vol.1 - God Is

Rev. Yolanda’s new music has hints of Country Gospel, Native American,
and Hindu Kirtan music combined with New Thought lyrics and a few
House Music beats and wonderful vocal harmonies.

To purchase - please visit: www.yolanda.net

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 12-29-12

Catherine Benskin  Allan Marcinek - Gathered As One
Cheryl A. Bragg - Your Angel in the Sky
Canaan Band - I Believe
Shelly Torres-West - My Life Is In Your Hands
Kim Wisdom - What a Friend We Have in Jesus
Jason Gray - Jesus, Use Me, I'm Yours
Rev. Yolanda - You Are An Idea
Justin Ryan - All Hail the Power of Jesus Name
Danny Riddle - Take These Reins
Elicia Faul - Just A Vessel
Bob Peacock - Joy Comes In The Morning
Susie Brenner - God's Been Good to Me
Debbie George - Waters Of Your Love
Jeffrey Wilgus - Someone to Fall Back On
Burning Nopal - Reign Over Me

If you would like your music played on my radio program or have a
project you would like promoted please contact me by responding to
this email.

God's blessing to you all for a joyous 2013.
Arizzona