[OutVoice] Congratulations artists of the OutVoice November 2012 Top 10 Song Chart!

Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 12:27:45 CST 2012

Happy Holidays and thank you everyone for keeping my song Muscle Shoals in the Top Ten Songs for November ! I appreciate you and your support.
I would like to invite you to hear my new cd "Country Gosel Kirtan" ... You can listen and purchase downloads at my website www.yolanda.net
Physical cd sales are not available yet..but will be very soon.
Thanks again and congrats to all of the artists in the Top Ten !!
Rev Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes

Make reservations now for Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour at www.yolanda.net  Next show Jan 11 at Unity Center of Peace in Chapel Hill NC and Jan 20 at The Duplex, NYC