[OutVoice] Concerts, New Music, Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 12-15-12

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 07:47:43 CST 2012

Unashamed Faith Cafe features the best in Spiritual and gifted artists
from around the world who have united together in faith, hope and love.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on http://v109fm.com
Saturdays 12-1pm Est. Replays Sundays 8-9pm Est.

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona airs on
http://cornerstoneconnection.org Sundays 6-7pm Est. Wednesdays 12-1pm Est.

To find out more visit:  http://unashamedfaithcafe.com
Also, check out: http://www.youtube.com/user/azzzonline

Shawn Thomas to perform Dec 28 & 29, 2012

Fri Dec 28, 2012 -- North Star Cathedral of Hope, Worcester, MA. 7:00 pm
Est. Concert.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 -- North Star Cathedral of Hope, Worcester, MA. 9:45 am
Est. Service.

More info on Shawn visit:
http://www.shawnthomasonline.com_____________________________________________________________________

Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour to perform & Jan 20, 2013

Jan 20, 2013 -- The Duplex, 61 Christopher Street at 7th Ave, NY at
3:30 pm Est. Concert. Tickets $20.00 each

Reservations for Jan 20, 2013:
http://www.theduplex.com/~thedup/webcalendar/reservations.php?cal_id=7033

For more info on Rev Yolanda visit: http://yolanda.net

New music - Rev. Yolanda's Country Gospel Kirtan, Vol.1 -God Is

Rev. Yolanda’s new music has hints of Country Gospel, Native American,
and Hindu Kirtan music combined with New Thought lyrics and a few
House Music beats and wonderful vocal harmonies.

To purchase - please visit: http://yolanda.net

Rev. Yolanda has been nominated in the 2012 BraodwayWorld Cabaret
Awards for Best Musical Comedy Performance

To vote:
http://cabaret.broadwayworld.com/vote2012region.cfm#sthash.uEJlOi8m.dpbs
Voting ends Dec 31, 2012

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 12-15-12

Bob Rowe - Christmas Bells
Cheryl Branz - Night Of Silence / Silent Night
Ray Vester - Do You Hear What I Hear
Dave Hall - What Month Was My Jesus Born In?
Janet Villas - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Edmonds & Webber - Sweet Little Jesus Boy
Canaan Band - I Am
Roger Kuhn - Under the Mistletoe
Robin Renee - Hare Kirishna Christmas
Daniel Cartier - Deck The Halls
Brad Allen - Merry Merry Christmas
Shawn Thomas - Born (Original)
Thomas Raniszewski - Through a Child's Eyes
Justin Ryan - He Would Be King
Howard Pearlman - Santa Clause Rock

If you would like your music played on my radio program or have a
project you would like promoted please contact me by responding to this
email.

Merry Christmas,
Arizzona