[OutVoice] Rev. Yolanda's cd release party this Sunday Dec 16

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 11:56:15 CST 2012

"You
 love this lady and you love her message and your face hurts from
smiling. She also has an incredible voice. Does this sound like a show
you'd like to see? Then go!"
-Sue Matsuki

Happy Holidays everyone!!
I'm so happy to announce the release of my new cd "Country Gospel Kirtan" this Sunday Dec. 16th at my show "Rev Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour"
 The $20 cover includes a copy of the cd. If you haven't had a
chance to see my Broadway World Award nominated show..c'mon out and have some hand clappin sing a long
fun and get a copy of my cd.
You can see video, hear samples of the cd and make reservations below. Hope to see ya!

Rev. Roger Anthony YOLANDA Mapes
 Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour- next show DEC 16
RESERVATIONS HERE: www.yolanda.net

VIDEO from THE GOSPEL HOUR: http://youtu.be/XHEHTXLB7iU
Official Website:
http://www.yolanda.net