[OutVoice] July Top 20 CD Chart!

info at annagutmanis.ca info at annagutmanis.ca
Wed Aug 22 18:36:14 CDT 2012

Hi everybody,

I am so grateful to have "Glimmer In The Dark" in the Top Ten CDs and "I
Am Who I Am" in the Top Two songs on the July OutVoice Charts!  Thank you
so much for taking the time to vote and support Out artists.  Big congrats
to Kiya Heartwood - who is topping BOTH charts - and all artists on the
charts!

Hugs,
Anna Gutmanis