[OutVoice] July Top 20 CD Chart!

Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 14:52:59 CDT 2012

Thank you everyone for voting my cd "House of Joy" to the number 4 position in the Top 20 cds. I am very grateful for your vote and so glad that you are enjoying the cd !
I am also very grateful to Robert Urban who played almost every instrument, sang backup, and produced most of the tracks. My thanks to Charles K Brown and Freddy Freeman for singing backup on Muscle Shoals and special thanks to Freddy for producing that track.
Congrats to all of the wonderful artists on the Chart !!
AND .. If you are in NYC this Sunday night Aug 26, please come to The Duplex and see my show "Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour " It's a gender bending gospel celebration. This week's special guest is queer country Nashville recording artist Tom Vaughn. You will be hearing from Tom as he is just now releasing his new cd. Make reservations, see video and reviews from Lucie Arnaz, David Friedman, and The Times Square Chronicles at:
Www.yolanda.net
Much love
Rev. Roger Yolanda
Make reservations now for Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour at www.yolanda.net  Next shows AUG 26  at The Duplex, NYC