[OutVoice] OutVoice July 2012 Top Ten Songs...Thank YOU!

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 10:38:09 CDT 2012

Hey everybody and Thank YOU!
I so appreciate you voting my song "Muscle Shoals" into the Top 10 at the #3 spot. Congrats to all of the artists in the Top Ten. This is a terrific list. Thanks for friend-ing me on Facebook and all of the wonderful Birthday wishes.
A quick side note about that recording of "Muscle Shoals" : Charles K. Brown and Freddy Freeman are singing the Aretha-style backing vocals "chain chain chaaaaaaain", and all of the other backing vocals throughout the song.
THIS THURSDAY Aug 16 at 9:30 pm at The Duplex in NYC.. come to Rev. Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour with special guest Freddy Freeman.
We will be donating the proceeds of the show to help produce BEARAPALOOZA's 10th Anniversary Party in November.
If you are in NYC and love Hot Bears and High Hair..come to Rev. Yolanda's Gospel Hour this Thursday night. Reservations encouraged-at my website: www.yolanda.net
Thanks again and much to to you all,

Rev. Roger Anthony YOLANDA Mapes
MAKE RESERVATIONS NOW FOR
REV. YOLANDA'S OLD TIME GOSPEL HOUR
AUG 16, with FREDDY FREEMAN and AUG 26, AT THE DUPLEX, NYC
YOU TUBE VIDEO from THE GOSPEL HOUR: http://youtu.be/XHEHTXLB7iU

Official Website:
http://www.yolanda.net
Facebook