[OutVoice] Concerts & Playlist Unashamed Faith Cafe 08-4-12

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 08:30:27 CDT 2012

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona  on http://v109fm.com
Saturday 12-1pm Est. Replays Sundays 8-9pm Est.

To find out more visit:  http://unashamedfaithcafe.com
Also check out: http://www.youtube.com/user/azzzonline

Shawn Thomas to perform August 11 & 12, 2012

August 11, 2012 -- MCC Windsor, Ontario, Canada. At Noon Est. Pride Service.

August 12, 2012 -- MCC Windsor, Ontario, Canada at 9:30 am Est. Prayer
Service and 11:00 am Parade.

August 12, 2012 -- Divine Peace MCC, Pontiac, MI. 6:30pm Concert.

More info on Shawn visit: <goog_376250349>http://www.shawnthomasonline.com

Robert Urban to perform August  11, 18, 2012

Saturday, August 11, 2012 -- Robert Urban performs for Out in the Woods
Music
Festival at Easton Mountain, NY

Saturday, August 18, 2012 -- Robert Urban performs for Hudson Pride Festival
Jersey City, NJ at 3:00 pm Est.

Robert Urban to  perform September 16, 2012

Sunday, September 16, 2012 -- Robert Urban performs for the Long Island
Community
Fellowship Music Festival. at Bellmore Movie Theater, Bellmore NY at 3:00
pm Est.

For more info visit: http://www.roberturban.com<http://www.roberturban.com/>

Dan Manjovi to perform August 11, 2012

Dan performs at the 2nd Annual Out In The Woods Music Festival, Easton
Mountain,
Greenwich, NY, at 1:00 pm Est.

For further info visit: http://www.danmanjovi.com

For more info: http://www.danmanjovi.com

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe 8-04-12

Bob Peacock - Daystar
Bob Rowe - Where No One Else Stands
Joe Simmons - Sudden Waves
Danny Riddle - Keep Me On The Mountain
Robert Anton - Jesus Is His Name
Rev. Delores P. Berry - Sit At God's Feet And Be Blessed
Elicia Faul - Only Grace
Canaan Band - Chasing After Me
Susie Brenner - But Now I Know
Bill Muncy - Heart To Heart
Carlos Ortiz - I Live to Worship You
Rev Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes - Right To Surrender
Charles K. Brown - For My Best Friend
Dan Manjovi - (There is) No Wall Between Us
Jamie Kozusko - Outta
The Open Door Praise Team - Love Is Our Common Ground

If you would like your music played on my radio program or have
 a project you would like promoted please contact me by responding to this
email.

Have a wonderful week,
Arizzona