[OutVoice] Rev.Yolanda interview in HUFF POST

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 18:58:38 CDT 2012

I just wanted to share this latest interview of me and my upcoming show "Rev Yolanda's Old Time Gospel Hour" by writer Court Stroud for the Huffington Post. Follow the link here; http://www.huffingtonpost.com/court-stroud/holy-rollers-in-her-hair-_b_1734475.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false#sb=874579,b=facebook

MAKE RESERVATIONS NOW FOR
REV. YOLANDA'S OLD TIME GOSPEL HOUR

AUG 5 with special guest Raissa Katona BennettAUG 16 with special guest Freddy Freemanand AUG 26 with special guest Tom VaughnAT THE DUPLEX, NYC reservations here at my website:
http://www.yolanda.net