[OutVoice] OutRadio for April 2012

jddoyle1 jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sun Apr 1 13:47:41 CDT 2012

OutRadio for April 2012
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outapr12.html

OutRadio for April is another 4-hour show filled with GLBT musical goodies
from 35 different artists. And I'm pleased to share interviews with Sir Ari Gold,
a recording of a live performance by Sean Kagalis, Freddy Freeman & Jay Freeman, and an interview with Kiyomi of Hunter Valentine, and much more.

Part 1 – 62:22
Sir Ari – Overture (2012)
Sir Ari Gold – My Favorite Religion (2012)
Ari Gold, featuring Adam Joseph – Overture (2007)
Sir Ari Gold – Play My F**kn Record (2012)
Sir Ari Gold – If I Steal Your Boyfriend (2012)
Ari Gold – Where the Music Takes You (2008)
Ari Gold - Write Me a Love Song (2000)
Ari Gold – He’s On My Team (2003)
Ari Gold – Mr. Mistress (2007)
David Raleigh, Alan Cumming, Billy Porter & Ari Gold –
That’s What Friends Are For (2011)
Ari Gold – Bashert (2003)
Sir Ari Gold – Out Dancing (2012)

Part 2 – 58:24
Hunter Valentine – A Youthful Existence (2010)
Kiyomi McClosky Interview
Hunter Valentine – Treadmills of Love (2010)
Hunter Valenine – Scarface (2010)
Hunter Valentine – The Stalker (2010)
Hunter Valentine – Jimmy Dean (2007)
Hunter Valentine – Staten Island Dream Tour (2007)
Hunter Valentine – Typical (2007)

Sean Kagalis, Freddy Freeman and Jay Freeman
on Queer Voices, 3/12/12, Interview and Live Performance
Freddy Freeman – I’m Here, I’m Queer and I’m Country
Sean Kagalis – Hocus Pocus
Freddy Freeman – Bear World
Sean Kagalis – Legalize It

Part 3 – 60:28
Darren Ockert – The Rain from London (2012)
Darren Ockert – Force of Gravity (2012)
JVigil – Beware (2012)
Sean Ensign, feat. Sugar Deuce – Boyfriend (2012)
Obsession – Boys Boys Boys (2011)
Aiden James – Best Shot (2012)
Hey Willpower – Hundredaire (2008)
Brendan Maclean – Cold and Happy (2011)
Toby Madigan – Arrested (2011)
Michael West – Shine (2012)
Michael West – Until You Do Right (2012)
Drake Jensen – Still on the Radio (2011)
Chris Collier – She Swept Me Off My Feet (2011)
Brett Basil – That Kiss (2011)
Devin Tait & the Traitors – Tape (2012)
Ryan States – How Do You Know You’re In Love (2011)

Part 4 – 57:56
Sexual Side Effects – I’m in Love with a Girl (But She Used to Be a Man) (2012)
Sexual Side Effects – All She’ll Ever Hurt (2012)
Spoilsport – Punk Rock Boy (2009)
Spoilsport – Boys on the Beach (2009)
Toilet Boys – Another Day in the Life (2001)
The Makeshifts – Against the Wall (2012)
Jesus & His Judgemental Father – Rockstar (2011)
Blow Waves – Little Bitch (2008)
Sevenrepeat – Be My Man (2010)
Jack Schell – What I Came Here For (2010)
Kevin J. Thornton – After Bible Study Handjobs (2009)
Tayisha Busay – WTF You Doin’ in My Mouth (2010)
Tayisha Busay – Heartmeat / Lovemuscle (2012)
Simon Walton – What About You (2011)
Lost Bois – Sincerely (2009)
Terry Guy – He Really Likes Me (2009)
Kevin Cahoon & Ghetto Cowboy – Could I Have This Dance
Kevin Cahoon & Ghetto Cowboy - Doll (2005)

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outapr12.html

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com
http://www.QueerMusicHeritage.com

All segments of both shows are archived.
That’s 12+ years of very gay music.