[OutVoice] QMH for September - Transgender Music Special

jddoyle1 jddoyle1 at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 13:49:19 CDT 2011

QMH for September
http://queermusicheritage.us/sep2011.html

This is just Part 1 of my latest Transgender Music Special, and there'll be another three hours for October. This time I have interviews with Madsen Minax, Director of the film "Riot Acts," and AJ Bryce, creator of the website Trans-Genre, and producer of that project's two CDs. And then Hour 3 this month continues with much more music.

Part 1 – 59:16
“Riot Acts” Trailer (2009)
Degenerettes – Queer For You (2009)
Geo Wyeth – About the Dream (2008)
Coyote Grace – Guy Named Joe (2006)
Basic Fix – Voodoo Engine (2007)
All the Pretty Horses – Morphine Milk (1998)
Katastrophe – Sigh (2009)
Tough Tough Skin – 4” Away (2008)
Shondes – Ocean to Ocean (2011)
Trannysaurus Sex – Trans Rights Now (2008)
Lipstick Conspiracy – Welcome to the Gender Frontier (2004)
Jessica Xavier – The Same Old Me (1999)
Lucas Silviera – I’m Your Man (2011)
The Cliks – Oh Yeah (2007)

Part 2 – 59:09
Jenny Slater – Oh So Strange (2008)
AJ Bryce Interview (2011)
Red Durkin – Queers Snack (2007)
Ryka Aoki De La Cruz – Less Than or Equal to One (2008)
Sassafras Lowery – Where I Come From (2009)
Kestryl Cael Lowery – Poison (2009)
Modern Day Pinnochio – Sober-Rated (2009)
Lenny Zenith – The Car Song (2006)
Shawna Virago – Tranny Dominatrix (2009)
Metahuman – You Don’t Really Know Me (2009)
Rahne Alexander – Meat Coma (2010)
Sam Peterson – Punch Drunk (2010)
Coyote Grace – Daughterson (2010)

Part 3 – 60:39
Transbeats – Changes (2011)
Madsen Minax & the Homoticons – When Your Back Goes (Pathetic) (2009)
Actor Slash Model & Brenna Sahatjian – Everything You Need (2009)
Actor Slash Model – Heart of the Midwest (2011)
Actor Slash Model – Hotter Than Mohave in My Heart (2011)
Ricky Riot – Colder (2008)
Schmekel  – Tranny Chaser (2010)
Kit Yan – Tranny Shack (2008)
Humble Tripe – Washington (2010)
Spooky Q’s – Dancey (2010)
Namoli Brenett – Freedom Train (2010)
Chaos & Lace – All Knowing  (2011)
Dana Baitz – Out of Bounds (2003 demo)
Dana Baitz – Lola (2005)
Dana Baitz – Freak of Nature (2005)
Treacles – Sparkle (2009)

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/sep2011.html

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com
http://www.QueerMusicHeritage.com

All segments of both shows are archived.
That’s almost 12 years of very gay music.