[OutVoice] GLBT Hall Of Fame update! You did it!

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Mon Oct 10 09:39:14 CDT 2011

Hi everybody!
        I want to welcome Ronald Waite as Sponsor at the GLBT Hall Of Fame! With great excitement I also am happy to announce we have reached the first goal of $500.00, actually at $503.00! I thought it would take the full three shows to get to the 1st goal, so I am blown away by the support! This step or first goal will enable advisor meetings if we have charges there, some basic filing fees, and license fees. Not all those are in as until all advice is in there will not be a decision on tax class as in non-profit or business. Both have restrictions and benefits. What I am getting strong and heavy advice to do is address trademark and needed registration issues first.
   I will announce more information with the next installment of the Patricia Nell Warren interview benefit show on goals and needs.
Thanks for all the support and confidence!
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Equality-Net!
www.equalitynet.net

Artists For Equality
www.artistsforequality.net artists portal open for registration
www.artistsforequality.com public portal

GLBT Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org