[OutVoice] GLBT Hall Of FAme Update

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Wed Oct 5 15:51:44 EDT 2011

I could not be more excited at the support being shown to the GLBT Hall Of Fame! Welcome new sponsors; Arizzona Pratt, Thom Spurial, Becca Chasen, Robin Renée, and Alan Nettering!!! Check out the Hall Home page for more. Thanks can't say it enough. I have the first appointment set with a bisiness advisor/accoutant in beginning November. Possibly a donated support as well.
Hugs,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Equality-Net!
www.equalitynet.net

Artists For Equality
www.artistsforequality.net artists portal open for registration
www.artistsforequality.com public portal

GLBT Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org