[OutVoice] GLBT Hall Of Fame funding drive update

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Tue Oct 4 11:33:25 CDT 2011

Hey all,
    First of all I want to thank Shawn Thomas and Terry Christopher for being the first to become sponsors of the GLBT Hall Of Fame!. To show my appreciation for the support of this drive I have decided that all donors to this drive will be listed and linked back to as permanent sponsors on the main page at www.glbthalloffame.com.  Shawn has the number one spot and Terry has the second.  Thanks so much guys! This is probably the project I am most proud to have brought to life.
Hugs & love,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Equality-Net!
www.equalitynet.net

Artists For Equality
www.artistsforequality.net artists portal open for registration
www.artistsforequality.com public portal

GLBT Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org