[OutVoice] National Transgender Day of Remembrance - 11/20/11

robert urban themusenyc at aol.com
Thu Nov 17 03:37:44 CST 2011

Hey gang -

National Transgender Day of Remembrance (TDOR) events are happening more and more all across the U.S.
And more and more the "LGB's" are joining in solidarity with our kindred "T's" in commemorating this day. I'm honored to be both guest performer and guest speaker for the upcoming Long Island TDOR on Sunday Nov 20th.

HELP STOP THE VIOLENCE and build community. Gender variant people are at risk today.
You are invited to add your voice, and help us say NO to violence, bigotry and hatred. Please come
and join with our community in peace and solidarity as we remember those lost to us this past year.
Our service is free and open to everyone who believes in peace and justice. Contact: longislandtdor at yahoo.com

The 8th Annual Long Island Transgender Day of Remembrance
will be held November 20, 2011@ 7:30pm
Sinai Reform Temple
39 Brentwood Road ~ Bay Shore, NY 11706
Speakers:
Keynote Speaker will be Bruce Knotts
David Kilmnick, CEO of LIGALY,  Long Island GLBT Services Network
Eddie Finan, Lourdes Hunter, Robert Urban

Trans Voices
Ashley Delaney will be performing her own musical "The Silver Swan"
Cynthia Brian-Kate - Joanne Borden - Keri McDonnell - Barbara Salva

Robert Urban will again play this year.

pre-service reception from 4pm to 6pm
at the Bay Shore Unitarian Universalist across the street from the Temple.

URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com
www.facebook.com/robert.urban
themusenyc at aol.com