[OutVoice] Posting for RightOutTV Music Video Awards

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Wed Nov 2 09:07:31 CDT 2011

Nominees Announced for the 2011 RightOutTV Music Video Awards

Nominees for the 2011 RightOutTV Music Video Awards include 40 different Out LGBTI music artists from around the globe, says Marlee Walchuk, co-producer with Tully Callender of RightOutTV.com and this inaugural awards competition.

After a month of viewing videos in 12 categories, a panel of judges comprised of industry professionals from all corners of the music business and from radio, publishing, press, promotion and production have nominated the finalists.

"The judges had a tough time deciding on the nominees with such a strong and diverse range of talent and they all mentioned how much they enjoyed the process," says Walchuk.

"Craig Zurba from MR&D Studios emphasized how impressed he was with the quality and emotional impact of the videos.

"After making her choices, Donna Britton from Shadow Mountain Publishing graciously offered one free 6-month membership for the winner in the Pop/Rock Pro Category as well as discounted memberships for all of the winners in the other categories. This will enable these Out LGBTI artists to promote their songs for film and television," adds Walchuk.

The nominated music videos will now go through another judging process.

Winners will be announced on November 27, 2011.

And the Nominees are:

BEST VIDEO (DIY - Do It Yourself)

Avi Wisnia - Rabbit Hole

SONiA & disappear fear - Is There Anybody Here?

Julie Clark - Courage of Our Convictions

Bluelight - I See Fine

Blinded By Stardust - Cleared & Removed

BEST VIDEO (PRO)

Ivri Lider - Jesse

Rachael Sage - Too Many Women

Arro Verse - Don't Be My Boo Boo

Jason Walker - The Song In My Heart

Declan Bennett - Freer

BEST PERFORMANCE IN A LIVE VIDEO

Robert Urban - I'll Let You Know

Dan Manjovi - Love Handles

Terry Christopher - Man Enough

Jungal - Traffic

SONiA & disappear fear - Who I Am

MOST MOVING VIDEO

Julie Clark - Courage of Our Convictions

Corday - Wonder Woman

Shawn Thomas - The Christ In You

Declan Bennett - Freer

Nhojj - Amazing Grace

BEST COMIC MUSIC VIDEO

Avi Wisnia - Rabbit Hole

Harry C. S. Wingfield - Hallelujah

Jamie Anderson - Menopause Mambo

Kate Reid - Identity

Blinded By Stardust - Cleared & Removed

BEST POP / ROCK VIDEO (DIY)

Summer Osborne - Just Be

Matthew Presidente - Family Down

Blinded By Stardust - Cleared & Removed

Barry Goold - Let Go

Brett Every - Man Walks Into A Bar

BEST POP / ROCK VIDEO (PRO)

Melissa Ferrick - Still Right Here

Corday - Coming Undone

Rachael Sage - Vertigo

Jason Walker - The Song In My Heart

Ariel Aparicio - She Can Show Us

BEST DANCE / ELECTRONIC VIDEO (DIY)

Shawn Thomas -  Out In This World (09)

Lovari - Haters

BEST DANCE / ELECTRONIC VIDEO (PRO)

YOVANNI - Hello

Faith Michaels - Fetish

The Young Professionals - D.I.S.C.O

Faith Michaels - Neva Eva Eva

BEST FOLK / ROOTS/ JAZZ VIDEO (DIY)

Norine Braun - Drift Away

Avi Wisnia - Rabbit Hole

Julie Clark - Courage of Our Convictions

Sue de Nym - Lovely Is Your Name

Linq - Oh Bully

BEST FOLK / ROOTS/ JAZZ VIDEO (PRO)

Steven Gallavin - Mad About The Boy

David Clement - Drinking Buddy

SONiA & disappear fear - Who's So Scared

Charles K. Brown - The Vigil

Brett Every - Prince Charming

BEST HIP HOP/ URBAN/ RAP/ R&B VIDEO

Young Kaii - Hey Pretty Lady

Cheryl and JaVonne - Waiting All My Life

Lester Greene - Regular Person

Nhojj - Love

Lester Greene - Russian Roulette

RightOutTV.com is the web's first global 24-hour streaming video channel and promotional website for Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Transgender & Intersex (LGBTI) artists.

Marlee Walchuk and Tully Callender of the duo Sugarbeach launched RightOutTV.com in November 2010 after realizing there were few places to release their own queer-messaged music videos. The women, married to each other, also saw a need for more unity in the LGBTI music community. RightOutTV was created as a vehicle to serve both these purposes.

Media Contact: Marlee Walchuk

Phone Number: 778-279-4554 (Vancouver, Canada)

E-mail: RightOutTV at shaw.ca

Website: RightOutTVawards.com

Check it out!

Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Equality-Net!
www.equalitynet.net

Artists For Equality
www.artistsforequality.net artists portal open for registration
www.artistsforequality.com public portal

GLBT Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org