[OutVoice] Ariz Zona featured homepage member on GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE

themusenyc at aol.com themusenyc at aol.com
Mon May 30 08:03:01 CDT 2011

Hey Everyone -

Out and affirming“lipstick lesbian” Ariz Zona is founder and host of the GLBT spiritual musicradio show UNASHAMED FAITH CAFÉ  -specializing in GLBT Contemporary Christian music.  Born in Quebec, Canada; raised in several provinces,Switzerland and France; and now residing in Nova Scotia, Ariz grew up beingexposed to Celtic, classical and traditional hymn music.

On her quest to create herunique online/on-air community, Ariz notes - “I gave up everything, including my home. I packed the trunk of my car and set out on a journey across North America tofind Unashamed Faith Cafe a home”.

On her other passion as visual artist/painter – “As Ithink of who I was last year, and who I am today, (both from an artistic andpersonal stand point), I think differently, and my art almost looks like itcomes from a completely different grounding point. This will continue, I do notexpect to stop growing”.

Arizzona’s favorite artistsinclude Patty Paige, Stan Rogers,  Chieftains, John Denver, The RankinFamily.  One of her fav albums is “TwinSon of Different Mothers" by Dan Fogelberg and Tim Weisberg.

luv

robert urban - founder
GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gayguitarists
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com
www.myspace.com/roberturban
www.facebook.com/robert.urban

Crank it up - our time has come!

GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE - the world's leading international internet group for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender musicians.

Not limited to guitarists! Bassists, singers, songwriters, players of all musical instruments. LGBT-friendly musicians and fans also welcome! All levels - from students to pros. Find musicians, gigs, jams, tour accomodations, private instruction, recording and performance tips. Make new musical friends. Share/discuss techniques, amps, effects, guitar models, etc. Check out all the cool guitar/music related info in our LINKS, FILES PHOTOS sections.