[OutVoice] The New OutVoice is online!

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Mon May 16 15:50:15 CDT 2011

Hey all!
    As promised OutVoice has changed. Please take a minute to check out the new OutVoice and send me your feedback. If you have release information to share all releases will be posted free for registered participants through 5-31-2011. To see more in the New Release feature at OutVoice see the SWS GLBT Artist Promotion page at www.stonewallsociety.com/artpromo.htm.

    A special note to artists; you may also want to see what is new at the StoneWall Society free GLBT Artist promotion at www.stonewallsociety.com/artpromo.htm which has also been updated and contains major changes.

   I still have a few reviews to post. On the vote pages for the charts I will be adding links to radio programs and websites where content includes GLBT artists. Many voters have requested a "list" of eligible artists. I am not going to produce a list, but will provide links to websites where GLBT artists are found. I do mean real GLBT Artists and supporters, not artists that the GLBT community like. In doing an extensive search for other GLBT Artist charts all I could find were charts containing what the GLBT community like as in Pink, Lady Gaga, etc., and most horridly Justin Bieber who by his own statement  thinks being "gay" is a decision.

    As you will notice there is no Top 20 CD chart for February through April. I have decided to be a chart there must be at least 100 voters for that chart in that month. If the Top 20 CD chart falls below 100 again for May I have also decided the Top 20 CD chart will close. It seems there is more interest in a top song chart now than for a CD chart. So if you like the GLBT CD Chart and wish it to remain, please vote or ask your fans to vote. Even if you do not have a current CD is it such a crime to support your fellow artists??? There are quite a few GLBT Artists who ask fans to vote at OutVoice specifically stating to support GLBT Music.
   A few minor additions will be made at OutVoice this week like reviews etc. I look forward to your comments. As it stands fan response is over artist response by like 75%. So OutVoice is clearly a fan site rather than that of the artist. Just sharing information.
All the best,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Equality-Net!
www.equalitynet.net

Artists For Equality
www.artistsforequality.net artists portal open for registration
www.artistsforequality.com public portal

GLBT Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org