[OutVoice] OutVoice April top Ten Song Chart, What's up at OutVoice? or should that be down????

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Fri May 13 09:28:28 CDT 2011

Hey all!
    First Congratulations to the artists of the April 2011 Top Ten Song Chart! The chart is online at www.outvoice.net. The Top Ten Song show will premiere on www.rainbowworldradio.com this evening Friday 13, 2011 at 8pm eastern time.
     Lots of emails from fans and SWS members on the "empty boxes" at OutVoice. For the last six weeks I have been in an evaluation and regroup mode. Lots of searching, internet and soul. Now it is almost time to do the "big reveal". (Never thought I would use that phrase. ;-)) On May 16, 2011 at 4pm eastern the New OutVoice will premiere.
   New features as well as informational and promotional services will be included as suggested by those "empty boxes". Some of those being a section for New Releases, Reviews, Events, and RWR programming availability. As a matter of fact these services mentioned will also be featured at www.glbtartists.com. If you have a new release or event email me here for inclusion. I will get back with you on required information. By the 16th there will also be a direct form on the website to submit.
   In my search I found again a lot of voters asking for direct reference to GLBT Musicians. Well I am not going to put a list. What I am doing is adding a directory on the vote pages of both charts. Those directories will be of web locations where the voters may learn about or experience GLBT musicians. For example, Of course RWR and the SWS GLBT Artist Directory will be listed. I will also be including links to radio programs, websites, groups, etc to provide a diverse resource for finding GLBT music. Those resources not just being the StoneWall Society Network.
    A lot of the voters and SWS members have questions about the last six weeks, changes at OutVoice and in the SWS Network in general. To answer those questions and explain directional changes I will have a show linked at OutVoice and SWS which will answer. Once that show is up, announcements will be sent. So don't go looking today. Lots to answer will probably be next week. This is not a RWR program but I am sure will include some music. :-)
    That's all for now. Please feel free to take a look at those empty boxes and send me your feedback and or information.
Hugs around,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Equality-Net!
www.equalitynet.net

Artists For Equality
www.artistsforequality.net artists portal open for registration
www.artistsforequality.com public portal

GLBT Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org